Champion Solutions Group and COVID-19 Update
How Champion is helping customers with Business Continuance and enabling the remote worker
These are certainly trying times that we are all experiencing. The global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is impacting all of our families, our businesses and our communities. Champion Solutions Group is ready to face this unprecedented situation. While the near future of COVID-19 is uncertain, one thing that is certain is Champion Solutions Group is committed to supporting your business throughout the course of this pandemic and to provide continuity of service at all times. Our mission has not changed. We are here to deliver world-class services and solutions that reduce your costs, increase productivity and mitigate risk.
Being our headquarters are in Boca Raton, FL, Champion is often prone to the impacts of hurricanes and have had a Business Continuity plan in place for many years. Our plan is regularly tested and frequently updated. This pandemic is no different. Champion’s plan is in place to navigate any emergency, including COVID-19.
- Our employees are equipped to work from home, including help desk support
- Champion maintains an out of state help desk in addition to the help desk that operates out of South Florida
- We pay for Microsoft Premier support for our customers. If there’s any issue resolving a ticket internally, a Premier case will be opened and routed to a Level 3 or 4 Microsoft agent
Champion realizes that the current crisis is evolving, and our team is meeting continuously to assess and respond to the needs of our customers, keeping the health and safety of those impacted front of mind. Following the guidance of the World Health Organization, our business continuity plans ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, while continuing to provide the same quality of service.
Support Phone Numbers:
800-771-7000 – Champion Solutions Group main number
877-788-1617 – MessageOps Office 365 Support & Sales or [email protected]
Helpful solutions during this time of transition:
Many of our customers have shifted their focus to business continuance and enabling their employees to work remotely. Below are some solutions that could assist you with business continuance.
VDI Quick Deployments: We can deliver Windows Virtual Desktop for Business Continuity, Citrix, and other VDI solutions that will enable you to be up and running fast with no long-term commitment.
Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams for Office 365 combines chat, video, calling, and document collaboration into a single, integrated app. MessageOps can help you experience this full suite of communication and collaboration capabilities in a single client experience. https://messageops.com/solutions/teams/
- Customer Immersion Experience (CIE)
We can help you accelerate the adoption of Teams by delivering a virtual CIE, which includes an interactive hands on-delivery/demo where customers engage with a variety of devices (tablet, PC, smartphone) to consume common work-related scenarios.
- Teams Simple Start™
If you are looking to launch Teams quickly and easily, we can help you take the most commonly used features of Chat (Instant Messaging) and Meetings to ensure that you deploy them effectively, quickly, and train your teams properly. This offering includes Teams setup and training for your Administrator and up to 20 users / business influencers.
- Discovery & Planning Session / Workshops
Leverage an onsite Teams Workshop to assess your preparedness to deploy the workload. Can be tailored to different departments in your company.
- Deployment, Adoption & Customization for Teams Corporate Rollout
This is designed around a proven, success framework, inclusive of an end-to-end process that enables you to plan, coexist, prepare users and upgrade when your organization is ready.
- Teams Training Videos
We have 12 Teams training courses on our Office 365 Training Platform. Learn more at: https://office365training.com/
4 Money-Saving Ways to Leverage the Power of Teams
- Microsoft Funding to use for Teams Services – Leverage Microsoft dollars to pay for Teams services (including workshops) for those with over 500 users
- Free 6-month Teams Trial – New, Exchange Online Only or Office 365 Business customers (those not on Office 365 or have a SKU that doesn’t include Teams) can experience Teams hub for teamwork that brings together chat, meetings, and Office 365, all in one place
- Free 2-hour virtual CIE for Teams (Customer Immersion Experience) – Get your teams engaged with using Teams in common work-related scenarios with a CIE through the Microsoft CSP program
- Teams for Firstline Workers at only $1 per user / per month – For up to 300 users, you can give your task and service workers access to people and information they need to communicate quickly and improve productivity.
Microsoft Office 365 Firstline Workers: Enable your Firstline workers to collaborate with your team through the Firstline Worker SKU with Microsoft. Champion is also able to support SMB clients with a special promotion for up to 300 users to access Teams for $1 per user / per month. https://messageops.com/firstline-workers/
Microsoft Office 365 Productivity Tracker with Inscape365: Inscape365: Help ensure the productivity of your team by quickly and easily tracking their usage of Outlook, Teams, etc. See when they last accessed Outlook, how many meetings have been completed, and much more. https://inscape365.com
Security: Keeping your business secure is a top concern and Champion can support your business with various solutions including Office 365 security, email phishing, endpoint protection, identity and access management, SIEM, managed patch, network detection and response, security awareness training, and much more. https://championsg.com/security
Cisco Business Continuity: Champion can assist you with your Cisco needs, including Business Continuance. https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/covid19.html
IBM Power9: US Dept of Energy Brings the World’s Most Powerful Supercomputer, the IBM POWER9-based Summit, Into the Fight Against COVID-19 https://newsroom.ibm.com/US-Dept-of-Energy-Brings-the-Worlds-Most-Powerful-Supercomputer-the-IBM-POWER9-based-Summit-Into-the-Fight-Against-COVID-19