Turbo Charge Your SIEM and Monitoring with Wire Data Event & Blue Jackets Game – Columbus, OH
November 6, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Avoid the penalty box with your security by joining us for a security briefing, followed by an exciting game between the Columbus Blue Jackets and the Dallas Stars from our private suite!
Wire data is the richest source of instant, accurate insight for IT and Champion lets you see and analyze everything communicating on your network in real time.
See how to enhance your security information event management (SIEM) system with ExtraHop:
– ExtraHop monitors network and application performance by gathering data passively on the network
– Deep and customizable analytics of wire data in real time
– Discover all devices and applications communicating on the network, including their dependencies
– Integration with top three SIEM’s (including IBM QRadar)
– Storage and correlation of a variety of data sources
– Enable security teams to report on who has accessed which systems and data
Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
200 W. Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH 43215
Complimentary parking passes will be provided
4:30 PM – Check-in / Ticket Pick-Up
5:00 PM – Turbo Charge your SIEM and Monitoring with Wire Data
7:00 PM – Blue Jackets / Stars Game
Seating is limited and registration is mandatory to attend.