Introducing a new generation of Power Systems built for big data and cloud–and a Linux-based ecosystem
Yesterday, STG launched its first IBM signature moment as we debut a new generation of Power Systems based on POWER8 technology. This announcement is not simply an extension of our existing capabilities, it is a game-changer in helping you tap more opportunities and win:
- Big data. Get insights up to 50 times faster with systems designed for big data
- Cloud. Achieve better economics for scale-out data and cloud infrastructures
- Open innovation. Revolutionizes the way IT is created and consumed
Some of the differentiating value propositions mentioned during the press & analyst relations conference include:
- POWER8 technology running Cognos BI and DB2 with BLU acceleration delivers insights 50x faster than Ivy Bridge
- Clients running Big Insights for big data will benefit from double the system capacity of the best x86 published result
- Linux on POWER8 provides 58% lower TCA and requires 66% fewer systems & cores compared to Linux on x86, and offers greater reliability and resiliency.
- Clients running traditional ERP, such as SAP, will enjoy the benefits of more than 2X more users per core with POWER8 versus the competition, reducing investment and operational costs.
And if budget is a challenge, the financing for Power Systems helps clients remake their IT Infrastructure and drive business transformation with less financial risk.
Take Action. Make the most of the 2Q STG announcements and win.
1. Join the webcast
You and your clients are invited to listen to the Power Announcement Webcast available now on demand. You will hear more about the proof points for Power Systems’ value propositions. It’s a great way for potential clients and competitive accounts to hear first hand from IBM execs and clients.
2. Get educated
Take advantage of the most recently available Power Systems overviews and deep dives:
- New! Learn the value of IBM Power Systems first generation servers and solutions, designed with open innovation. This 18-minute webcast is succinct and impressively rich in proof points to help you win
- Education in a Box – 2014 Power Sales Academy allows you be immersed in the sales and technical value propositions of Power Systems and solutions at your own pace
- POWER8 Competitive Claims – arm yourself with facts and conquer competition
3. Engage, propose, close.
Engage clients and win new opportunities:
- Leverage Education-in-a-Box – Power Sales Academy
- VITO Letters (door openers), Sales Proposals and Infographics
- NEW! Sales Conversations – assets for solution-oriented discussions
- Digital Event Resource Kit – tools and information for your event planning
- 2Q 2014 Top Announcement Assets
- Leverage ISV testimonials for POWER8 processor and all ISV Power Systems testimonials
Visit the PartnerWorld STG Announcement website for your one-stop shop of the above resources.
We’ll follow this announcement with another STG signature moment and Integrated Launch in May, highlighting our IBM Storage capabilities and additional systems offerings. Clients need better data economics for new era workloads and the May announcement will show why Storage choices matter for clients trying to harness Cloud and Big Data & Analytics in order to compete.
Register now for the pre-launch Storage education:
- May 5 – IBM Storwize Family – Sales Announcement Overview
- May 13 – Smarter Storage – Sales Announcement Overview
This article was provided by,
Vice President, STG Channels, North America
Can be later cialis price walmart On a kind of viagra which women have to use. The price of it will change and isn’t excluded that to the best.