With an increasing Millennial workforce, work is no longer a place you go; it’s a set of data, practices, and relationships that travels with you on your devices wherever you go.
With work being so portable, a crucial question for every business is, “How do I manage all of the devices in my company securely?” It’s becoming more of a necessity for employees to be able to use any of their devices — whether a desktop computer, laptop, or phone — and for them to be able to access all their data and apps through a given device. You want this for your company because it means your team can work more fluidly (as opposed to just from 9 to 5), but at the same time, this presents a very challenging problem for IT.
We worked with one client, a very large accounting firm, that had upwards of 1,800 employees working from multiple devices and locations, and they needed a framework that would protect all of the sensitive data these employees were handling each day. But they also needed a certain amount of freedom for their employees to be able to do their jobs efficiently. After all, it doesn’t help if you lock devices down so securely that nothing functions anymore.
One of several solutions we implemented was a tool that allowed the company to see when each user login happened from different locations and times. For example, we would know if a login occurred in Los Angeles at 9 a.m. and from Hong Kong at 9:20 a.m. This added a layer of protection by helping them to identify potential security breaches quickly.
Our goal is to help provide freedom within your company’s operational framework. At Champion Solutions Group, our consultants work with you to develop a customized mobile strategy. Our methodology is unique in that we don’t sell a technology, but rather a process that provides your company with flexibility and usability while also accommodating IT’s needs to ensure it’s secure and simple.
When High-Level Security Is at the Top of Your List
- Our Mobile Device Management (MDM) services allow your IT management more control over your enterprise and BYOD mobile environment. Your employees can manage their workflow while you maintain control of corporate mobile assets.
- We provide end-to-end mobile access, security products, and services that integrate with your business needs.
- We develop your mobile management processes by reviewing your current infrastructure, and, if needed, providing product solutions. We’ll connect you with the right tools for segregating data and securing corporate applications on mobile devices.
- For specialized industries such as healthcare, we help ensure that your organization complies with government regulations like HIPAA.
- Our MDM solutions integrate with your existing enterprise, BYOD, and endpoint security systems to provide centralized visibility and management of all mobile devices.
- We work with the largest MDM providers in the country to find the right solution for you.
Freedom doesn’t have to be the opposite of structure; we can provide you with secure solutions while allowing you and your employees the freedom to adjust to the changing landscape of the today’s work environment.