According to a recent study of top executives, compliance is their number one concern. We see it every day. Our clients come to Champion Security to find the tools needed to stay aligned with external compliance regulations such as HIPPA and PCI. At the same time, companies turn to us for guidance on policies and tools to support security.
Consider the case study when our security experts work with highly regulated banks. Every endpoint – meaning every laptop, cell phone, tablet, and device that’s used in the bank or by employees – has to meet stringent Sarbanes Oxley compliance standards. Our team develops a customized plan that audits software, monitors devices and takes a closer look at information architecture. Companies with outdated software licenses, for example, can face hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines during audits. By using tools such as the compliance module in BigFix, it’s possible to determine in real-time if each device that’s being used meets in-depth compliance standards. Issues can be identified and fixed before they’re exploited or lead to data loss.
Champion’s process is built on the reality that a security checklist will only get you so far. Most clients come to us without a real understanding of what their security posture should be. The problem with a checklist is that it’s static, and the reality of today’s technology environment – and the threats we face – is that it’s constantly evolving. With real-time checks, a methodology that’s research-backed and built on 35 years of experience, our team is able to work with clients to consistently assess threats, evaluate protocols and make sure that you’re on top of the most important compliance and regulatory requirements that your organization faces.
How Champion helps your organization achieve compliancy with regulatory requirements:
The challenges of staying compliant are constant. As we move our data into more cloud-based or remote and international environments, or as new threats evolve, we must be vigilant and work together to achieve operational transparency and compliance.
- Champion’s Compliance and Security services are focused on protecting your organization’s IT infrastructure from known and unknown threats by providing the most cost effective solution through host-based configuration and vulnerability assessments. We achieve this by using CISA and DISA checklists while leveraging IEM “near” real-time reporting and the intelligent agent, to produce accurate compliancy and audit reports in real-time, as well as in the console (patch or configuration).
- Champion’s experts assist with the complexity of combining patch management with security configuration and the vulnerability assessment based on your company’s security posture to provide compliancy analytics.
- Moving to the cloud: With our combined technical cloud and security knowledge, we are able to provide environments, laws and regulations can increase the scrutiny around information security and data compliance issues, including where data is stored and processed by a cloud computing service.
Our Customized Industry Specific Services:
Our services offer clients flexibility in choosing delivery methods to achieve best practices in compliance. We provide economical and flexible solutions such as the following, but we are flexible too and we will work with you to come up with the right strategy:
- Test Data Management: Champion’s solutions provide referentially intact, right-sized test databases that are easily refreshed, allowing your organization to accelerate the time-to-market of development products. We help you streamline your information management and reduce operating costs by implementing solutions to control non-production data and protect your IT infrastructure from possible threats.
- Multivendor endpoint protection management: Our solutions offer a single point of control for third party security clients such as Computer Associates, McAfee, Sophos, Symantec and Trend Micro
- Endpoint security, protection and compliance: Champion partners with IBM endpoint security protection and compliance solutions to effect continuous compliance with security and operational policies.
- Data privacy solutions provide your organization with the safeguards to protect sensitive data in your enterprise which can be de-identified and secured to comply with all the relevant mandates to quickly address compliance.
- Champion works with your organization to ensure compliancy with mandates relevant to your enterprise information. We have expertise in governmental regulatory requirements across the board: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), The Payment Card Industry (PCI_ Solutions), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), The USA PATRIOT Act, and California Senate Bill 1386 (CA SB 1386), to name but a few.
- If your company conducts business on an international scope, we can work with you to achieve compliancy with The European Union Data Protection Directive (EUDPD), International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards (Basel II or the New Accord) and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Data Protection: Champion’s focus is zoned in on protecting your data from breaches that could compromise the integrity of your information and the reputation of your organization.
Champion Solutions Group will assess your compliance issues, identify vulnerabilities and provide you with cost effective compliance solutions tailored to your unique industry or business needs. We are committed to protecting the integrity and confidentiality of your data and the reputation of your company. Our reputation depends on it.