There are two kinds of companies: those that have been breached and those that don’t know they’ve been breached. Even with firewalls in place, it’s difficult to get the kind of deep, integrated visibility that companies need into their IT environment to see what problems are occurring and what needs to be fixed. A Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) – but on its own, without the right configuration, it’s usually not enough. The Champion Solutions Group approach combines a systematic process, monitoring tools, and ongoing response tools like BigFix to automate the ability to identify and fix threats in real-time. Through better integration, IT and security staff have instant insights into what’s happening and can jump into action.
Our team recently worked with a private company that wanted to go public, but were not meeting the audit requirements they needed to do so. Our team helped them pass internal audits, as well as security and regulatory requirements they needed. We helped them achieve this goal by assessing their current security state, integrating data from the entire network and all endpoints into a single view, and then creating a reliable working plan for addressing gaps in the system’s security.
In other cases, our clients work with a SIEM and are frustrated with getting “false alarm” alerts. However, a SIEM system is only as good as the data you send it. When digging deeper, it quickly becomes clear that the problem isn’t with the software per se, but rather with how the overall system is configured and the data the SIEM receives. Does your SIEM work well with your current Firewall? Does your company incorporate all Endpoint data into the SIEM? Champion Solutions Group will look at your network’s security as a whole and offer big picture solutions.
Champion can help you achieve complete system integration, and, the bottom line is, your SIEM is only as good as the data you send to it. The most viable Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution must deliver complete visibility for all devices, OSes, and applications, and provide real-time intelligence to support forensic analysis and eliminate false positives.
Our SIEM solutions offer the following features:
- Minimize false-positives and prioritize incidents reporting
- Forensics to identify threats and perpetrators (internal and external)
- Unlimited data collection, storage and analysis
- Automatic asset, service and user discovery and profiling
- Real-time correlation and threat intelligence
- Activity baselining and anomaly detection
- Perform risk assessments on elements of an external security bulletin
Our comprehensive SIEM Solutions Package:
- Intrusion Detection
- Context aware threat identification
- Integrated vulnerability scanning
- Detects Low, Medium, or High priority events and implements the appropriate actions
- Real-time Processing & Analytics
- Automated incident creation with actionable intelligence
- Removes false positives
- Collect, correlate and report on data in one integrated solution
- Detecting insider fraud
- Identity correlation to allow for faster issue resolution
- Predicting risks to your business
- Full lifecycle of compliance and risk management for network and security infrastructures
- Incorporate external security bulletins
- Exceeding regulation mandates (Reporting capabilities for HIPAA and PCI)
Leading American technical research and advisory firm Gartner, Inc. again ranked IBM QRadar as #1 in SIEM in 2015. Champion Solutions group is pleased to partner with IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Solution to address your security issues and assist you with choosing the right solution from the various IBM QRadar Products to match your needs.
Champion Delivers on Our Promises with:
- Easy to start POC for any or all modules
- Certified Engineers and Architects
- Proven track record for design and implementation services
- Customizations and out-of-the-box best practices
- Customized training for SIEM
- Health checks for existing implementations
- Hands-on labs
Champion’s team of security experts are highly trained in the latest threat intelligence strategies and initiative to help you with the right pre-emptive solution for your organization.